Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sleek & Structured Dresses

So I have noticed that all my favourite stores are stocking these dresses, I love the structured look, it’s so feminine and the silhouette just shouts Victoria Beckham to me. I love the bright looks that TOPSHOP are selling its perfect for the summer and the solid colours also encourage the colour block trend if you accessorise well. I own one very similar to the black dress in camel colour from Zara but unfortunately I couldn't get an image but pop into their store you might still be able to grab one on sale!


Black ¾ Sleeve Skater Dress TOPSHOP: £48, Teal Structured Skater Dress TOPSHOP: £46, Orange Structured Skater Dress TOPSHOP: £46, Red Skater Dress Miss Selfridge: £42

Your very own Gossip Graduate x



No comments:

Post a Comment