Sunday 17 July 2011

Graduation Fashion

Okay so staying in theme of my blog title and something very relevant to my life right now I thought I should share my all important graduation dress as I am to Graduate this Tuesday!

So what is one to wear? My gown colours are black and brown and I have an obsession with matching things- well at least not clashing things! So I thought cream is an appropriate colour....and after searching everywhere and going on numerous shopping sprees I just settled for something I had already (but not worn) so it this polka dot river island dress. Black and cream with gold buttons and I think it can look very academic and appropriate for the occasion.

Dress: River Island £34.99

So as I already had this dress I lacked serious excitement for the occasion so I thought I should now focus on the hosiery and shoes! As usual Asos.com is was my saviour! So I went for these tights with vintage style seam detail with a cute bow on the ankle. Cute right? So with this I didn't want busy shoes, I wanted to keep it simple so I went for these shoe boots! Love them! They are smart and glamorous and to compliment my outfit well as I had to keep in mind that when I have a huge gown covering my dress my legs and shoes need to shout fashion!

Tights: Asos.com £9.99
Shoes: Asos.com £45.00

Wish me luck....I'm about to graduate! (Though not in gossip)


Your very own Gossip Graduate x

No comments:

Post a Comment